Vent-A-Hood's exclusive "MAGIC-LUNG"
blower is the most powerful, efficient, quiet (3.5 sones), and fire-safe
kitchen system you can install in your home.
The Unique "Magic Lung" Vent-A-Hood has built
its success and reputation on the unique, patented "Magic Lung" centrifugal
blower system. Through the years the system has been improved, but the original
concept is central to the design and remains unequaled.
The "Magic Lung"
blower system uses centrifugal blowers to maintain the most efficient, powerful,
quiet and easy to clean system on the market today. How it Works Everyone
has heard of a centrifuge from science class in school. The basic science
is that a centrifuge separates one thing from another.
The "Magic Lung"
is a constant speed centrifugal system that separates 100% of the grease
from cooking vapors and removes the rest of the contaminants in the vapor:
i.e., smoke, odor, heat, and gases from the home. There are no filters,
it is a filtration system itself.
- Quietly removes all odors and steam from your kitchen
- Completely traps all cooking grease for easy removal
- Snaps apart for easy cleaning
- Only "Fire Safe" system designed for your home
- Constant-speed fan gives you the quietest, most efficient kitchen
- Hand finished construction and quality control assure the best.
- Over 50 years of experience ventilating America's kitchens.
- Efficient, constant-level "Magic-Lung" blower speed maintains
suitable pressure to liquefy grease vapor and gives maximum removal
of heat-polluted air.
- Ring guard collar allows space for ductwork to fir inside to prevent
grease from collecting between top of unit and bottom of cabinets. Also
contains automatic damper which prevents back draft.
- Blower housing snaps apart with suitcase latches for easy cleaning.
- Fire Safe. Centrifugal action of spinning squirrel cage powerfully
separates grease from heated vapors, spinning the by products into reservoir.
Pressure created by squirrel cage centrifugal exhauster prevents entry
of fire into byproduct reservoir of ducting
- Parabola design provides sealed housing where cooking byproducts gather.
Engineered to provide best surface separation of grease from centrifugal
action of spinning cage.
- Shield guard for added safety balances vapor intake.
1. Quiet Tests show the "Magic Lung" squirrel
cage blower system is the quietest ventilation available. You will hear
only the whisper sound of air movement. The SensaSource* uses an integrated
two-speed blower switch and heat sensor (standard on halogen light models
only, not available on fluorescent models). It allows you to turn the blower
to half-speed for even quieter operation. The heat sensor automatically
increases blower speed for fire safety and grease liquification.
The powerful, constant-speed "Magic Lung" blower maintains suitable air
pressure to trap all cooking contaminants. Grease vapor is liquefied and
heat-polluted air is removed. Tests show the "Magic Lung" is the most efficient
kitchen ventilation available today.
3. Powerful Each "Magic Lung" centrifugal
blower supplies 300 CFM of air movement; you can configure multiple blower
units for 600, 900 or 1200 CFM or more as the cooking surface requires.
4. Fire Safe Centrifugal pressure created by the constant speed "Magic Lung"
squirrel cage blower prevents entry of fire into the ducting. This prevents
the fire from spreading. The "Magic Lung" is the only ventilation system
with this feature on the market today.
5. Cleans Easily: The "Magic Lung"
blower housing snaps apart for easy cleaning in the dishwasher or with warm,
soapy water. Then just snaps back in. No inefficient mesh filters to deal
with. The Unique "Magic Lung" Blower.
"Magic-Lung" blowers require a lower CFM rating than equipment using conventional mesh filtration
"Magic-Lung" blowers are rated at exhaust CFM.
This means that "Magic-Lung" blowers are more efficient than any
other type of air removal device. A 600 CFM "Magic-Lung" blower can
handle up to a 40,000 BTU indoor barbeque.
300 CFM "Magic-Lung" = 450 exit CFM Conventional -
at the hood.
Dual Blower Units 600 exit CFM "Magic-Lung" = 900
CFM Conventional - at the hood.